Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 5 - At Sea - Jan 7


Day 5 – At Sea (Saturday 2012-01-07)

We will be at sea now for the next three days enroute to Costa Rica.

I can report that as of this morning there are now signs of DCS, and there is no pooling of blood in my lungs or stiffness in my joints which are some of the signs.

So Karen and are taking it easy today, and sending some time on the sun deck, as I don't want to come back without a tan.

The internet from the ship is by Martime Telecommunications Network (or IMARSAT), so it is very slow, as a result we can't publish any photos to the blog. One solution is to reduce the image size before publishing – working on it..

Too much steal is block my SPOT satellite transmissions as well, again I am working on a solution to this.

We have relocated to table 80 in the Crystal Restaurant and have 4 others at our table, a couple from California and one from Florida, so lots of interesting discussions on US economics and politics, make for some interesting conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment