Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 14 – At Sea - Jan 16


Day 14 – At Sea (Monday, 2012-01-16)

Weather: Cloudy, Hot and Humid, 22c+, HIGH WINDS and SEAS

We are still experiencing high waves and winds, the Promenade Deck has been closed, only now we are hitting the waves straight on, rather than off our Starboard side.

At 13:00EST we were 60km North of Havana, Cuba and still proceeding eastward to Miami, which is or disembarkation port for this cruise.

I think that a lot of people were disappointed that we bypassed Georgetown in the Cayman Islands, so the ship served free drinks to everyone before each dinner seating to keep things calm.

This will be the last post, as tomorrow we are getting off in Miami and heading for the airport. I would take another cruise, as this one has exceeded my expectations and this was an enjoyable vacation, as we (Karen and I) had do nothing. I would consider Crystal again, as it is a 6 star line and the service was excellent.

Once I am home and have a faster connection to the internet, I will post more photos from Columbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment